Large Part Machining
C&C offer heavy machining services for large booms, gearboxes and turbines, bulldozers and graders. Large machining tasks are handled by our big CNC machines which are useful for finish machining on big fabrication jobs that can be several metres in length. Earth moving, mining, energy and minerals jobs are all handled with the same precision as our smaller manufacturing jobs.
Large Part CNC Machining
Downtime kills your bottom line - we understand that, which is why we take on the tough jobs at short notice. Over the years, our experience has grown and so has our capability. You can trust us to get your equipment back up and running in the shortest time possible.
C&C has provided the highest quality of service for over 30 years, forging valuable relationships with some of Australia's best manufacturers and suppliers.
Our largest CNC machine has an 8 ton carrying capacity so we can machine with high precision on all but the biggest jobs.
- Big gearbox rebuilds for power stations, coal conveyors etc.
- Large CNC machining
- Large booms and linkages
- Earth-moving equipment
- Marine (special materials)
- Industrial agriculture
- Axle modification and repair
- Specialized parts for energy sectors
- Non-destructive testing
- Failure analysis and reporting with complete documentation
- Redesign and manufacture for longer life/lower maintenance